about the program
Habitat for Humanity of the Mid-Willamette Valley works to bring strength, stability, and self-reliance to our community through an expanded array of housing solutions, including work on existing homes.
For any questions, please contact Kattrina Osborn at (503) 364-6642 ext 114 or email@example.com.
qualify and apply
- Applicants must reside in and own the property.
- Property must be a single-family residence or a manufactured/mobile home.
- Homeowners must demonstrate need for improved housing conditions along with financial or other limitations that prevent them from completing necessary repairs without this program.
- Household income must be between 30-80% AMI (graph below).
ability to pay
- Applicants must be able to repay some or all of the cost of repairs, based on a sliding fee scale.
- Applicants must be current on all property taxes, homeowner’s insurance, and loan repayments.
willingness to partner
- Be willing to contribute a minimum of 5 hours of sweat equity.
- Must be a United States citizen or permanent legal resident.
- Must live in our affiliate service area for at least 12 months prior to application.
what kind of repairs?
This program focuses on accessibility modifications and home repairs, ranging from ramps and railings to siding and roofs.
This program is not for interior rehab or rebuilding owner-occupied homes.
This program currently focuses on repairs in the Santiam Canyon serving these communities:
- Mill City
how to apply
Call us at (503) 364-6642 to request an application, or download the document below. A Spanish version of the application is included in this document. También se incluye una versión en español del solicitud en el documento abajo.
If you are unable to print an application, please contact Kattrina Osborn at firstname.lastname@example.org or (503) 364-6642 ext 114.