Are you a new volunteer or a group that would like to volunteer? Please view our opportunities below:
Support Habitat’s mission – make the dream of homeownership a reality for deserving families in the Mid-Willamette Valley.
Office: Reception and special projects
ReStore: Help with receiving donations, donation pickup, stocking, and customer service.
Committees: Committees provide ongoing organizational support and expertise. Committees include:
Construction: Volunteer to help build a home. Groups and individuals welcome. No experience required.
Contact us if you have questions:
If you’ve already registered, sign up for shifts on our volunteer opportunities calendar.
Interested in volunteering for Habitat for Humanity of the Mid-Willamette Valley? Click the green sign up button above to create a volunteer account, and start your journey toward giving back.
Habitat for Humanity of the Mid-Willamette Valley Liability Waiver
Site Preparation and Construction – No experience required on the construction site!
Group Requirements and Scheduling
All construction volunteers must be at least 16 years of age. We are able to host groups with up to 15 people. If you have a group with more than 15 people, please call 503-364-6642 to see if there are opportunities for large groups available.
Is your group ready to give back? Complete the Group Volunteer Interest Form below:
If your group is affiliated with a church or faith organization, we invite you to learn about, and consider joining, our Faith Relations Committee.
Construction Safety Rules
1. Pay attention to the safety of people near you.
2. Don’t guess. Ask questions!
3. Report unsafe conditions.
4. Wear a hard hat.
5. Ear plugs protect you in high noise areas. Use them.
6. Wear safety glasses or eye protection at all times.
7. Blade guards must be used when operating power saws.
8. Use a respirator in dusty areas.
9. Wear work gloves when handling wood or metal products.
10. Power cords must not be stepped on.
12. Do not use broken or malfunctioning tools.
13. No aluminum ladders near electric power lines.
14. Guardrails and toe boards must be used with scaffolding.
15. All injuries must be reported to the site supervisor right away.
And remember: A SAFE SITE IS A FUN SITE!