Your car donation can help a family build a house and the hope of a better life!
Car donations help Habitat for Humanity of the Mid-Willamette Valley build homes in partnership with families within our community. Plus, donating a car, truck, boat, RV, or other vehicle is quick, easy, and your car donation may be eligible for tax deduction purposes if you itemize your tax return (consult the IRS or your tax adviser for details).
Cars for HomesTM accepts a majority of cars, trucks, boats, RVs, and other vehicles with proper, clean title and ownership documentation, and makes the arrangements to have your vehicle, keys, and title picked up for processing.
Net proceeds generated by donated vehicle sales are used by Habitat to build homes in Salem, Keizer, Polk County and the greater Santiam Canyon area.
Quick and Easy Donation Process
Donate a car, truck, boat, RV, or other vehicle by calling 1-877-277-HFHI (4344) toll free or donate automobiles online at www.carsforhomes.org.
– One hundred percent of the net proceeds from the sale of your donated vehicle will be used by your local Habitat affiliate to build and repair affordable homes.
– You may qualify for a tax deduction for donating a vehicle.
– It’s fast and easy. Learn more about how vehicle donations work.
– Thirty percent of cars donated to Habitat are recycled for materials or sold for reusable parts.
– Recycling steel uses less energy and natural resources and produces less carbon pollution.
– Taking an inefficient older car off the road helps save gas and improves air quality.